Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Ringtones I'm a mess - Bebe Rexha This is a very pop

Bebe Rexha debuts new track I’m a Mess. This is a very pop - rock song, co-written by Rexha with Jussi and Justin Tranter, I’m a Mess is the latest song to be released from the star’s upcoming debut album Expectations, released 22nd June 2018.

Business https://jimproringtones.business.site

Ringtones I'm a mess - Bebe Rexha is also available and free to download for ios or android phones.
I'm a mess - Bebe Rexha is expected to be a global hit after the Meant to Be single featuring the Florida Georgia Line. That has been at number one on Billboard's Hot Country Chart for 28 consecutive weeks and it's been a hit across the globe.

I'm a mess ringtone download for ios/android

You can listen to and download ringtones directly I'm a mess - Bebe Rexha:





I'm a mess - Bebe Rexha song as well as ringtones this song is predicted to definitely top the world's best mobile ringtone songs.

Lyrics I'm a mess Ringtone - Bebe Rexha:

[Verse 1]
Everything's been so messed up here lately
Pretty sure he don't wanna be my baby
Oh, he don't love me, he don't love me
He don't love me, he don't love me, but that's OK
'Cause I love me, yeah, I love me
Yeah, I love me, yeah, I love myself anyway

[Pre-Chorus]
Everything's gonna be alright
Everything's gonna be OK
It's gonna be a good, good life
That's what my therapist say
Everything's gonna be alright
Everything's gonna be just fine
It's gonna be a good, good life

[Chorus]
I'm a mess, I'm a loser
I'm a hater, I'm a user
I'm a mess for your love, it ain't new
I'm obsessed, I'm embarrassed
I don't trust no one around us
I'm a mess for your love, it ain't new
......
I'm a mess Ringtone - Bebe Rexha is a chorus of songs with pop-rock tunes and personality. Bebe Rexha's tone is down and strong, blaming the girl's love for the song. She blamed herself for "I'm a mess".
Don't forget all our ringtones are exclusive and free to share, enjoy and download ringtones now.


0 comments:

Post a Comment